Friday, June 6, 2008
A Whole Hour!
I am told they are the age for constant bickering, and Tyler and Megan are putting that theory into motion to say the least. Our entry into summer and more time spent together as siblings has been very different from one year ago. They are both much more sure of themselves now (which I am thankful for most of the time). However, it also invites many more disagreements about virtually nothing. This morning, though, we had peace for an entire hour and I don't mean peace because they were playing separately. They played together happily for an entire hour and I am thankful! We have since moved on back into our new sense of normalcy but that hour sure was nice. I know I just need to get used to it, but I am afraid it will take me a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Whew I am glad to see you say this! I was starting to feel really horrible about how well your kids get along all the time and how sweet they are to each other because there is a lot of bickering at my house. Some sweetness, too, yes, but plenty of not! Thank you for helping my household feel normal!! ; )
Post a Comment