Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

All About Megan

I was worried that Megan would be a wreck the week Tyler was in school and she hadn't started school again yet. All summer, if he was at a friend's house, she was so miserable, constantly asking when he would be back. I assumed the same would happen with Tyler being in school. I could not have been more wrong - she fully embraced her time at home. We had a week of very girly play. We took very good care of her babies and she was sure to let me know that I needed to focus on play if my attention diverted for even a minute. We really did have a great week together but I was exhausted at the end of it. We were all ready for her to start school again too!


Here Megan is doing her "homework." Tyler has homework occasionally so Megan enjoys working on something too. At this particular time, I think Tyler was playing while she "worked."
LOOK! It is a real ponytail!!! It may be small, but it is Megan's first real ponytail. We have had a lot of pixies on top of her head but no ponytails until now. Her hair is growing more and more but she still has almost none compared to her classmates. Maybe a haircut by 1st grade!

No comments: