Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Our Weekend in San Antonio
Kevin was teaching a course in San Antonio about a month ago, so I decided to take the kids to explore San Antonio. Actually, we didn't explore all that much - Sea World on Saturday and two parks on Sunday. The kids absolutely loved Sea World - it was "one of my favorite things ever." Tyler even decided to ride his first roller coaster and enjoyed it (Megan rode her first at the rodeo thing year). Thankfully, I had decided to bring the stroller. It ended up being quite a blessing. Megan has very little concept of getting lost. At times, she would just start walking, not to be disobedient (which is sometimes the case) but just because she was ready to move. The stroller became a great way to corral her when there were large crowds or things were really chaotic. Since I was there without Kevin I didn't take too many pictures, but here are a few from our day at Sea World and the next day at the park.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment